IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE 2006, PRODUCING 9 PATENTS, THE THERMOHEART® ENGINE IS NOW SCALING GLOBALLY WITH EFFICIENT ELECTRICAL GENERATION POWERED BY CAPTURED WASTE HEAT
One additional patent application is pending in the U.S. & Overseas
Any of these trade secrets or currently developing invention ideas may be submitted in future patent applications.
Trademarks Issued and Applied For:
Cool Energy Live Serial Number 77,631,139 Reg Number 3,938,363
SolarFlow Live Serial Number 77,631,112 Reg Number 3,941,172
SolarHeart Live Serial Number 77,631,126 Reg Number 4,045,779
Powering a Clean Tomorrow Live Serial Number 85,423,664 Reg Number 4,139,029
ThermoHeart Live Serial Number 86,369,130 Reg Number 4,847,270
Cool Energy, Inc. Intellectual Property Summary
The intellectual property developed by Cool Energy, Inc. since its founding includes Stirling engine modeling software, Stirling heat pump modeling software, solar-Stirling system modeling software, and Stirling engine waste heat recovery modeling software. Other intellectual property developed by Cool Energy includes inventions for which Cool Energy has sought patent protection. The following table lists all issued patents and patent applications currently in process by Cool Energy.
In addition to the above patents and patents pending, Cool Energy has developed trade secrets in the following areas:
1. Fabrication method of non-metallic regenerators
2. Design and fabrication of hybrid heat exchangers comprised of a pressure-sealing body and rolled heat-transfer fins. The body and fins have been configured with both similar and dissimilar materials.
3. Design and fabrication method for very high surface area heat exchangers using off-the-shelf components in a custom housing.
4. Multiple different mechanical crosshead designs to prevent side loading of the piston assemblies on the cylinders.
5. Techniques for controlling valves between the thermal cycles and the crankcase space for startup and shutdown of Stirling engines.